Bright From The Heart Yoga & Wellness
Ready to take control of your health? There are many options available at your finger tips, it's up to you to decide how you want your wellness journey to proceed. One way, is to take advantage of a FREE first yoga class (applies to a class from the regular weekly yoga schedule) at Bright From The Heart. Whatever you decide, remember, your journey is your choice. You are entitled to live a healthy, happy adventure, full of continuously positive growth.
- Get your company signed up today with our Certified Health Coach to increase individual health and happiness, which will boost office moral and productivity. (See Services tab to the left for more details). On-site Health Coaching available.
- We are so excited to announce that we offer a Yoga Care option! This add-on service is only an additional $5 per child/per class. You can finally take care of you by attending an adult yoga class, knowing your child is right next door having fun with a CPR and first-aid trained individual. This service is not available with every adult class, so be sure to check the Punchpass schedule prior to arriving.
- Check out Punchpass for new classes, events and workshops that will be offered by guest teachers, some of which are local, and others from across the country. It's a great way to experience new topics and fresh ideas.
- Now you can have access to wellness whenever, and wherever, you are through our latest service - Mini Online Wellness Workshops! We are committed to offering community support through authenticity and healthy choices. What's included? Permission to join the private Wellness Detox group on Facebook, daily informational emails (which may contain recipes, tips, short talks, and/or demos) during the duration of each program you sign up for, and email support with a Certified Health Coach during program course.
- Do you have a special skill or knowledge that you want to share with others? Are you a yoga teacher, Reiki Practitioner, Energy Worker, dance instructor, Health Coach, Life Coach, Ayurvedic Practitioner, or any other line of work that promotes positive health? We have opened up the calendar to allow for guest teachers to host a class, workshop or special event at our Crestwood studio. For more information regarding terms and conditions, or to reserve studio space, contact email@example.com.
- We are now using Punchpass which allows booking classes on-line. Follow this link to get started.
Exciting News! Tiffany Bright is the published author of, I'm The Chef Of This Kitchen. This is a book that allows people of all ages to experience how easy healthy can be. Check it out on Amazon.com, CreateSpace eStore or Kindle to purchase your very own copy.
CREATING POSITIVE CONNECTIONS