Bright From The Heart Wellness
Committed to Helping Others Through Compassionate Connections
Ready to take control of your health? There are many options available at your finger tips, it's up to you to decide how you want your wellness journey to proceed. You are entitled to live a healthy, happy adventure, full of continuously positive growth.
- Health Coaching programs with the guidance of a Certified Health Coach for individuals, groups, or Corporations - See Services or Specials tab to the left for more information.
- Now offering private one-on-one flex-schedule Certified Yoga Teacher Training Program. Use contact button below to request more information or see Teacher Training tab for details.
- Corporate Health Coaching = better individual health and happiness, which boosts office moral and productivity. See Services tab for more details.
- All of our exceptional services make heart-felt gifts for your loved ones, or yourself ;).
- 2018 will bring new and exciting healthy journey packages, stay tuned!
Interested in learning more or have questions?
See what other have to say about us...
Jamie, a yoga student and a health coaching client, shared results from her blood work numbers comparing a reading from March, and then again in June. Everyone's goals are different, for Jamie, she wanted to lower her cholesterol. The results?
March vs. June
Total: 277 166
TG: 145 87
HDL: 51 54
LDL: 197 95
Weight: 117 109
Losing weight was not even one of Jamie's goals, it often happens just due to the adjustments incorporated. Way to go Jamie, we are so proud of you!
"Such a great space! Tiffany is wonderful and her daughters (soon to be teachers) are a breath of fresh air. I highly recommend this studio!" - Bethany S.
"Wonderful classes, if you are looking for someone who actually teaches yoga, Tiffany is your gal! I have learned so much and have seen much improvement in my strength and flexibility!" - Amanda C.
"My daughters had their first class and loved it!!!" - Nancy P.
"Such wonderful instruction, workout, conversation & community!" - Julia P.
"Loving prenatal yoga! Such a fabulous new studio and the prenatal classes have been so beneficial for my wellness during my pregnancy." - Caitlin G.