Bright From The Heart Wellness
Committed to Helping Others Through Compassionate Connections
1. FREE 10 minute consultations
2. Online - I have offered online services/courses for years, making wellness accessible wherever you might be!
Schedule your appointment today through Bright From The Heart's booking system - Setmore
- Individual private online Health Coaching and/or Yoga Sessions available
- Online group Health Coaching and/or Yoga Sessions available = contact to discuss
- Corporate plans available = contact to discuss
Current adult group yoga classes: (due to Coronavirus, currently on hiatus, but check out all the online options)
Community Yoga - Currently on hiatus due to Covid-19, working on a possible outdoor class weather permitting (*note - this will be subject to change for the day/time as we see what is getting attendance):
- When: Last Saturday of the month
- Why: Build community, while taking care of your physical and mental bodies
- Where: Rainbow Blossom Wellness Center - 3608 Springhurst Blvd. Louisville
- Details: This is a once per month class being offered in the wellness center. There is a suggested donation of $5 for attending to honor the time of the teacher, but if you just can't swing the $5 please still feel free to attend. Space is limited so it's first come, first served. BYOM (limited supplies so bring your own mat and props if you have them).
At A Glance:
Online Liver Reset Workshop:
- Why: Do you suffer from skin conditions, weight gain, Type 2 Diabetes, auto-immune disorders, Seasonal Affective Disorder, anxiety, depression, SIBO, gas, bloating? This workshop will help you understand why, and how to heal it.
- Where: From the convenience of your home!
- Details: Learn about why the liver is so important and should be the focus of healing common symptoms many people struggle with. This workshops arms you with knowledge to heal, and prevent going forward. Each participants receives valuable information with downloadable PDFs, 9 day meal plan, some recipe suggestions, video instruction, and bonus material.
- Registration: Must register through my online school - Open Learning
Mini Online Wellness Workshops - Open Learning is used for all online courses, look for Bright From The Heart!
100% Online Yoga Teacher Training Program For the Self AND NonProfits- The program connects the compassion of YTT and the compassion of helping others, as this also acts as a fundraiser for the chosen nonprofit. See the Online Teacher Training tab to the left for complete details, application and registration. Next class = beginning soon!
In-Person Yoga Teacher Training Program - currently on hiatus due to Covid-19 - occurs at the Rainbow Blossom Wellness Center (3608 Springhurst Blvd. Louisville). This is a hands on experiential approach of learning how to live a yogic life both on and off the mat. This program has in person contact hours, as well as online modules and other homework requirements. See the Teacher Training tab to the left for complete details and application. Next class = TBD
We feel strongly that quality of life is very much linked to what we put in and on our bodies. 80% of our health is dependent upon what we use to fuel our bodies. Unfortunately, there has been a disconnect along the way regarding how important the foods we consume are to how we feel. Ann Wigmore is one of our favorite healthy living pioneers, and she perfectly described just how vital it is for us to get back to connecting our health with our food - "The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine, or the slowest form of poison".
Not to worry, healthy living doesn't equal salads only, although we love salads and create some pretty hearty meals with them. Healthy Living involves so much more, it's just an added bonus that the meals and foods we can create are limitless, filling, satisfying, and most importantly healing.
This is where a Certified Health Coach comes in. The goal at Bright From The Heart is to educate and help clients learn the foundations needed to develop healthy, long lasting, habits that transform health. In the quest to be a source of stacking the odds in our favor for a healthier and higher quality of life we've come up with some specials to get as many people as possible started. Not only that, I'm excited that several businesses are also on board to encourage others to explore health and wellness possibilities. Together we really are making a positive difference in the community.
- We understand this is a confusing time that we are all trying to navigate, but there is no reason you can't still make your health a priority while social distancing. With safety in mind for ourselves and our clients and students, we are only meeting virtually. We can still see one another to have the connection, but while also being smart as to not expose ourselves unnecessarily. Due to this current time, I have decided to drop my service fee to match the average copay most people pay out of pocket anyway at the doctors, which is $25 per visit. If you schedule a 4 session package you save an additional $20!! There really is no reason not to get started today.
- 20% off Virtual Yoga Teacher Training and Open Learning programs to anyone who is a service provider (this includes teachers, nurses, doctors, wellness educators, fire fighters, law enforcement, other alternative healers). This is not a one time offer, it can be used indefinitely for each program, so long as you are a service provider as listed.This is a gratitude service I wanted to offer as a way of saying “Thank You” for all you do.
- Gift Certificates for Bright From The Heart. These are meaningful gifts to give your loved ones, family, friends, or co-workers, and can be used towards any service, course, or program.